Roof Replacement Cost and Roof Replacement Estimate for ME Roofs
Just exactly what does it cost in ME to replace ones roof and receive a proper estimate
We Offer Free Roofing Replacement Cost Consults and Estimates in and around the following Cities and Towns in ME: Portland, Kittery, Berwick and Biddeford
Understanding roof replacement cost and the associated roof replacement estimate for your ME home or commercial building can be complex, but it doesn’t have to be. At Castle Roofing, we offer free estimates for your roof replacement so you know exactly what the roof replacement is going to cost. We are transparent in our pricing as well as the materials used on your residential or commercial roofing project. Roof replacement regardless of location is a major investment and you need to understand exactly what you are getting!
Roof Replacement Cost in ME
There are many factors considered when estimating your roof replacement cost, so clearly it’s hard to present exact prices when there is so much variation in roof structure and materials. What is important for you to know is what are some of the most important factors that go into a roof replacement cost. We have listed those below.
- Total square footage of roof to be covered
- Roofing material, is it shingle, metal, wood?
- Does the roofing sub-deck need repair or replacement
- How many layers of roofing material are currently on the roof needing removal
- Does the material chosen require special installation care and handling
- Is the roof properly ventilated or does that need to be addressed
- Are their special work requirements as far as time of day work can be performed or where trucks and equipment can be parked, or how materials can be elevated to the roof
- What types of roof penetrations and how many, chimneys, vent stacks, AC piping, etc
- Is the roof properly insulated
- Is the roofing structure itself strong enough to hold the weight of the roofing material and any snow and ice load required by local code enforcement
- Does the roof pose any replacement complexities such as many peaks and valleys or “tricky” roof lines and ridges
- Is there complexities in waste removal or where dumpsters can be placed
Normally in 98% of the roof replacement projects, things are pretty straight forward and no real complexities exist, but just keep the list above in mind when going over your roof replacement cost estimate with your Castle Roofing contractor.
Your Maine Roof Replacement Estimate, What Should be Included
At Castle Roofing we are transparent in our pricing and scope for your roof replacement cost included in your estimate. There are items that should always be present in your ME roof replacement estimate in terms of scope and cost. They are:
- Square footage of roofing needing replacement
- Type of roofing material quoted clearly stated
- What type of work is being done in addition to replacing the roof material, i.e. deck replacement, flashing replacement, ice and water shield installation, etc.
- Type of cleanup after the job, will they pick up everything including everything that may have wound up on the ground like nails, etc. This is a big deal because nails can hurt the feet of people and pets!
- Time frame from start to finish, you want to make sure you are a priority once the job starts so it doesn’t linger all year
- Make sure it includes removal costs
- Lastly, it should include any special notes or caveats to the roof replacement costs, perhaps there is an area of concern that can’t be seen before the job is started, it needs to be clearly noted so that are not surprised f it becomes another additional cost. There are always those times when there are unforeseen things, but anything that can be planned for, should be.
- Warranty and guarantee for both material and workmanship
At Castle Roofing your ME roof cost estimate is always free!
For your no cost consult and to understand your roof replacement cost and obtain your free no obligation estimate call Castle Roofing today and put one of the regions most discerning roofing contractors to work for you! 603-288-1711