Roof Replacement and Roof Repair Services for Nashua NH
For a quality focused and value driven roofing contractor for your roof replacement or roof repair project in Nashua, call Castle Roofing today
We service Nashua New Hampshire and the following surrounding towns: Hollis, Brookline, Pelham, Hudson, Milford
For residential roof replacement and roof repair at your Nashua home, call the professionals at Castle Roofing and put years of experience, quality workmanship, and value driven decision making to work for you!
There is a big difference between roofing contractors, making sure you choose the best roofing contractor for your Nashua NH home’s roof replacement or repair is critical to the longevity of your roofs performance. Because much of the work that needs to be inspected, performed, or addressed lies beneath the finished roofing material, it’s imperative you find a trustworthy roofing contractor to work with.
Anytime your are working on a roof there is always the chance the need arises to address the local building department for permits on items that require inspection. In most cases there is no need but in the event there is Castle Roofing will handle all of that work for you. If you have any questions pre-project you can call the local building department listed below for Nashua, or give the contractors at Castle Roofing a call and they will gladly answer them for you!
Nashua Building Department
18 Mulberry Street
Nashua, NH 03060
Things that need to be considered and addressed when undertaking any residential roof replacement or repair
- How many layers of shingles or previous roofing material exist on the roof
- What is the condition of the roof decking material
- Does the roof have the proper structural support to handle wind and snow loads
- Are the roof support members strong enough to handle the weight of the roofing material
- Have the roof valleys been properly handled
- Is the roof properly ventilated for air flow
- Do you need to account for water run off over doorways or windows
- Is there going to be allowances for gutters
- Is their proper flashing around skylights, chimneys or roof venting
- Has proper consideration been taken with regards to ice and water shield
- What are the typical weather conditions and what types of extremes occur
- For repairs, how well will any new roofing material match the old
- Has there been any previous damage that is unseen such as broken shingle seals
- Has proper consideration been given to striping old roof materials during a reroofing project
- Has consideration been made to the type of roofing material to be used
We provide the following roof replacement and repair services
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Repair
- Flashing Repair
- Roof Venting Repair
- Roof Decking Repair
- Roof Decking Replacement
- Roof Leaks
- Shingle Replacement
- Chimney Flashing Repair and Replacement
- Skylight Replacement
- Skylight Flashing Repair
- Skylight Installation
- Roof Tarping
We work with the following roof materials
- Shingle Roofing
- Metal Roofing
- Wood Shake Roofing
- Composite Shingle Roofing
- Architectural Shingle Roofing
Signs you need to call a residential roofing contractor
- Missing shingles
- Dark spots or stains on the shingles
- Moss growing on the surfaces of shingles or in between shingles
- Lifting shingles
- Cracking shingles
- Curled shingles
- Dark spots in your attic space
- Visible mold or mildew in the attic space
- Mold or mildew smell coming from the attic
- Water stains on the ceiling surface just below the roof surface
- Heating and cooling bills that are abnormally increasing
- Fasteners popping or lifting on any roofing surface
- Rotting fascia boards
- Leaking around chimneys, skylights, and vents
Castle Roofing offers emergency roof repairs and roof tarping
Disasters strike when you least expect it, if you find yourself in a bind due to tree limb penetration, wind blown roof damage, extreme water penetration, or roof damage from ice damming or snow build up, call Castle Roofing and let us stop the immediate damage from getting worse. Your insurance obligations require that you take reasonable actions to limit and mitigate further damage to your building and that means getting your roof weather tight as soon as possible.
Free Estimates & ConsultationsYou’re just one phone call away from understanding your roofing issues and their associated costs, the call, and the consult and estimates are free!
Full Workmanship WarrantiesWe warranty all of our work, so in addition to the manufacturers warranties, you can rest assured that not only are the products good, so isn’t the workmanship!
Fully Licensed and InsuredThis is no joke, ask us for our insurance certificates upon project signing so you can feel safe knowing the risk to workers and residents alike are covered!
OSHA Certified and CompliantSafety is job one, and the last thing you need is trouble because regulations aren’t upheld. We are unwavering in our commitment to employee safety and regulation enforcement
Industry Best Turnaround TimesWe pride ourselves on satisfying our clients needs, when it comes to roof repair and replacement that usually means timing is of the essence, we just get to it!
Competitive PricingWe offer fair, and value driven competitive pricing on all of our residential and commercial roof replacement and rood repair work. If everyone is happy, it’s a win, win!
Often times the need roof replacement and roof repair at your Nashua home is the result of damage caused by a variety of factors, wind blown damage, hail, tree limb penetration, hurricane damage, snow and ice damage, etc, in those cases the likelihood your insurance company will cover the repair or replacement costs is very high. Castle Roofing is here to help you understand your roof damage as it pertains to the covered loss and provide the necessary estimate and backup documentation to file and process your claim.
When it comes to residential roof replacement and repair in NH, count on Castle Roofing, the roofing contractor with years of experience, guaranteed quality workmanship, quick project turnaround, value driven pricing and an impeccable reputation for delivering on time, and on budget! Call 603-288-1711 today for your free estimate and consult!